Are you short on cash and unable to pursue your educational goals? Don’t worry, you can use the scholarship program to finish your degree. Don’t worry you can still continue your education with a scholarship at the university of Chicago.
Around 4,400 international students from over 100 countries are now studying at the University of Chicago. majority of these students are enrolled in a doctoral program at the institution, although there are also 1,000 undergraduates. International students make about 21% of the student body.
The University of Chicago is dedicated to attracting talented and hardworking individuals from all over the world, and has spent more than $20 million in international financial aid in just the last four years. If you can show the institution that you qualify for need-based support, they will provide you loan-free money to cover all of your expenses, including housing, food, and study materials.
Benefits Of University Of Chicago Scholarship
Tuition Fee: The scholarship covers your tuition fee up to the number of years your course is
Accommodation: The scholarship also covers your accommodation during your stay in the school
Health Insurance: A one hundred percent health insurance is convered
Meal: This scholarship also convers your meal plans and allowance
living Stipends: a monthly stipend is given to students under this scholarship
Documents Needed For University Of Chicago Scholarship
- Financial statement of the family
- Set of portfolios
- Certifications for extracurricular activities
- Certificate of English Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
- GRE, GMAT, and other qualification test certificates
- Copies of Transcripts or Diplomas that have been attested
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- CV (curriculum vitae) or Resume (resumé)
- Taking Standardized Tests and Getting a Good Score
- Proposal for Research
- Plan your research.
- Essay for a scholarship
- Complete the application form in every way.
- a copy of your national identification card or passport
Eligibility Criteria For University Of Chicago Scholarship
University of Chicago merit-based scholarships are available to students who have exhibited exceptional academic, extracurricular, or leadership achievements.
- Apply for as many scholarships as possible.
- Meet the deadline for scholarship applications.
- To stay informed, have conversations with your friends.
- Make sure everything you say in scholarship applications and paperwork is true.
- Complete your scholarship application draft with care.
How To Apply For University Of Chicago Scholarship
In the process of filing out scholarship application applicants tends to do mistake and this mistakes cost them their opportunity of getting this scholarship award, do take your time and read through this page carefully before applying for the scholarship.