University Of Oxford Scholarship
I know you searched for Oxford University Scholarship which brought you to this page, take your time and read through this page and get every detailed guide on how to apply for scholarship in the university of Oxford. Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships, as well as a Leadership Program, are available at Oxford University. Outstanding postgraduate students from underdeveloped and rising economies in Africa, Asia, and South America are also adviced to apply for this scholarship program.
The University of Oxford, usually known as Oxford University, is one of the world’s most diversified college research universities. It was founded in 1096, making it the English-speaking region’s oldest and the world’s second-oldest institution of its sort. Oxford University continues to draw students from over 160 nations as one of the most varied schools. Over 10,000 international students presently attend, accounting for at least 45 percent of the student body.
Tuition Fee at the University of Oxford
As an international student, you can expect to pay anywhere between $31,000 and $45,000 in total annual fees. Keep in mind that these figures vary by program and academic level (undergraduate or graduate).
Eligibility for Oxford University Scholarship
- Students should be able to demonstrate a link between their field of study and their long-term career goals, describing how they envision their professional activity improving public life in their own country or on a larger regional or worldwide scale. This award aims to help individuals who will continue to work in their chosen industries after completing their funded studies.
- The scholarship program is aimed at future leaders who want to pursue a variety of vocations while working to improve food security and sustainability. Following their academic studies at Oxford, successful applicants must demonstrate their commitment to serving the global community through their chosen field of work, which may include, but is not limited to, the agricultural industry, development areas, politics and/or law related to food security and/or sustainable agriculture, health care, environmental and water management, economic, public, and foreign policy.
- Students on scholarship should plan to return to their country of origin once their study is completed. Students at Oxford who are not already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann students are not eligible to apply.
- Students must be applying to Oxford to begin a new graduate program.
Oxford University Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship will pay for all university and college expenses as well as a living allowance (of at least £14,296). Your award will be valid for the duration of your fee liability for the agreed-upon course.
Application Process for University Of Oxford Scholarship
Applicants for University of Oxford Scholarships must fill out a separate application form. Students must provide the following information in their scholarship application:
- Information about yourself
- Information on the course
- Financial Statement
- a statement in support
How to Apply for Oxford University Scholarship
Before you click on the apply button make sure you’ve read through this page to get every detailed information about how to apply for Oxford university scholarship. Because any mistakes made might rule you out of the scholarship program which means you have to try again next year or you might even not get a chance again as Oxford university scholarship policies changes from time to time.