Education is now a critical component in establishing a profession. That is why Lancaster University is offering degree-seeking students the option to apply for the Global Scholarships program.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught programs for the academic year 2022 and beyond, and it will be issued automatically if students match the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria For Lancaster University Global Scholarship
- African students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants from Lancaster University articulation partners’ 1+3, 2+2, and pre-masters degrees are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship would be available to applicants who were only partially supported for less than half of their costs.
- For tuition fee purposes, awardees must be classified as Overseas or International fee-paying students for the duration of their studies. You will no longer be eligible for the scholarship if you are awarded the scholarship and then reassessed as a ‘Home’ fee-payer.
- Applicants must have accepted (non-UCAS applications) or strongly accepted (UCAS applications) a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entrance (UCAS applications).
- Only undergraduate students enrolled in Part 1 of our degree programs are eligible for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is not available to applicants who are fully funded.
- A*A*A at A level, or equivalent, is required for undergraduate awardees.
- Please see the educational equivalences chart for Postgraduate Taught Awardees.
- MBA candidates must have a 2.1 undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom to be eligible to apply
Lancaster University Global Scholarship Benefits
- Students enrolled in our MBA programs are eligible for an £8,500 grant for the first year of study.
- Students enrolled in our Executive MBA program are eligible for an £8,500 stipend, which is divided into equal amounts and awarded for each extended year of study.
- Students enrolled in our undergraduate degree programs are eligible for a £5,000 award for their first year of study.
- Students enrolled in our postgraduate degree programs are eligible for a £5,000 scholarship for their first year of study.
Payment of the scholarship
The scholarship is provided for following years of study in part-time programs, subject to successful completion of the prior year of study.
The Lancaster Global Scholarship does not apply to any industry or study abroad years that are required or optional as part of your curriculum.
The scholarship prize is only for entries in 2022 and beyond. Scholarships are reviewed on a yearly basis, and applicants who choose to delay will not be guaranteed money for the next entering year.
The Lancaster Global Scholarship will be offered as a tuition fee remission for full-time students exclusively for the first year of study.
For part-time students, the Lancaster Global Scholarship will be divided into equal amounts and awarded per year of study.
The Lancaster Global Scholarship does not have a monetary value.
How To Apply Lancaster University Global Scholarship
Lancaster University accepts a wide range of qualifications. Please read the above eligibility criteria carefully for information about the Global Scholarship requirements.