Scholarship In Singapore
Singapore has a number of policies that encourage overseas students to study there. They hope that international students will assist raise the country’s cultural profile and university rankings.
The country’s educational system aspires to be a mixed system in which everyone has the equal chance to succeed in terms of academic excellence. In order to help international students study in Singapore and achieve their academic goals, they offer scholarships. Foreign students studying in Singapore, in particular, are given the opportunity to study for free.
Study In Singapore
Singapore is a tiny island nation in Southeast Asia. It’s a city, an island, and a country all rolled into one. All three of them. It is an outlier that its residents take pride in. Singapore is a developed nation that routinely ranks first in all human development indicators. It has the world’s seventh highest GDP per capita, which is also the highest in Asia.
Eligibility Criteria For Singapore Scholarship
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who wants to apply for Singapore citizenship.
- Possess great leadership characteristics and the aptitude to lead.
- Have a great interest in ensuring Singapore’s safety and security
- Have a strong academic and co-curricular activity (CCA) record
- Have a GCE A-Levels, IB, Polytechnic, NUS High School, or other high school diploma/certificate. Current undergraduate students with good academic records (not in their final year of studies) are also eligible to apply. For additional information about a mid-term scholarship, see here.
- Perform admirably during National Service (for male applicants)
- All MHA scholarships are available to both men and women.
Singapore Scholarship Coverage
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
- Letters of Recommendation: two letters of Recommendation to be completed and submitted online by your acknowledged referees
- Transcripts and Reports: ALL transcripts must be written in English.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo not more than 3 months old
How to Apply For Singapore Scholarship
The application must be submitted in its whole online. Fill out the online application and upload the required documents. Remember to be very musch careful while looking for scholarship online, you can always visit our website for credible, legit and available scholarship.