Masters Sholarship In Japan
If you wish to learn about a different culture while also pursuing your academic career, you should apply for the fully funded masters scholarship in Japan. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) is awarding Japan scholarships in order to improve international competitiveness and promote active international student interaction at Japanese universities.
Study In Japan
In Japan, master’s degrees last two years. Core courses (which are given through lectures, tutorials, group work, and practicals, if available), research courses, and optional courses all provide students with a specific amount of credits. From a total of 31, the minimum number of credits required is usually 30 (with two credits per course usually available), leaving minimal room for error.
Courses take up the first three semesters, while your Masters dissertation takes up the final semester (as well as taking a smaller number of compulsory courses).
You will submit a Masters thesis or present your research results if you want to do a Masters research project in addition to passing final exams.
Japanese Masters Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition Fee: tuition is paid in full (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly stipend: 144,000 JPY (amount subject to change)
- Travel Expense: At the start and completion of the program, economy class flight travel between the home country and APU is available.
Eligibility Criteria For Masters Scholarship In Japan
- Applicants must be willing to study abroad in Japan
- Applicanst must not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Regions: Open for all
Japanese Masters Scholarship Application and Selection Process:
- Before the deadline, submit your APU Japan scholarship application. To be considered for this award, no additional documents are required.
- APU examines application materials and recommends outstanding candidates to MEXT.
- Applicants who have been recommended for this scholarship will receive notification of their APU application results.
- Additional MEXT (SGU) application paperwork must be completed and submitted to APU by selected applicants.
- MEXT makes the ultimate scholarship award decisions.
How To Apply For Japanese Masters Sholarship
In Japan, public colleges frequently use a two-step admissions process. Candidates who pass the document screening stage will be invited for an interview. Applicants who live in Japan will be invited for an interview at the institution, while those who live outside of Japan will be interviewed by video conference.