Harvard University Scholarship
Harvard University has been named the greatest university in the world numerous times. Students go to this university to study for this reason. The costs charged by this institution, on the other hand, are not particularly affordable, which is why the Fully Funded Scholarships at Harvard University was introduced to help students who can’t afford the tuition fees.
While wanting to study in Harvard University one must know that the tuition fee for the university of Harvard is extremely high for both domestic and international students. But nevertheless, domestic and international students are eligible to receive Harvard University scholarships to cover most of that cost
Harvard University Scholarship Benefit
- Undergraduate Students from families earning less than $65,000 per year will be awarded a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition, fees, lodging, and board.
- Students with a household income of $65,000 to $150,000 per year will be requested to pay between 0% and 10% of their total income per year, depending on their family circumstances.
- Students having a family income of more than $150,000 per year will be requested to pay a proportionately higher fee of more than 10%
For Masters Degree And PHD
- For a period of five years, you will receive a full tuition scholarship.
- During the first and second years, a living allowance is provided.
- During the third and fourth years, a combination of stipends, teaching scholarships, and research assistantships are used.
- Year 5 stipend or research assistance
- a scholarship of $2,500 for professional development
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Program Period: Depending on your course of study
Required Documents For Harvard Scholarship
Supplements and Application
Fee waiver or $75 application fee
Writing section of the ACT or Writing section of the SAT (If Applicable)
Normally, there are two SAT Subject Tests (maybe waivered if you are in financial hardship)
Undergraduates’ Secondary School Report
Results of first-year graduate students’ transcripts
School report at the halfway point of the year
For undergraduates, there are two instructor evaluations.
For masters and postgraduate students, a letter of acknowledgement from a professor is required.
Eligibility Criteria For Harvard University Scholarship
English is a required language.
Applications from persons of all countries in the world are eligible.
Doctoral candidates and recent PhD (or related professional school degree) recipients in the social sciences or law.
Before seeking to become Academy Scholars, those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their normal training and be well on their way to finishing their theses.
Applicants must hold a good GMAT result
Applicants must have excellent academic background
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship
Please follow duely the important steps will have listed above,take your time in reading them through to avail yourself a Harvard Academy Scholars Programs scholarship.